Anyone Out There?

Geoffrey

Aug 24, 2018, 12:10:18 PM8/24/18
Hello! I discovered Netrek recently and enjoyed learning about it.
I invited a few guys over last night and spent a few hours playing
locally. We're pretty terrible at it, but had a great time!

Does anyone else still play? If so, hello!

g...@sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

Zach Metzinger

Mar 17, 2019, 9:48:47 PM3/17/19
On 08/24/18 11:04, Geoffrey wrote:
> Hello!  I discovered Netrek recently and enjoyed learning about it.
> I invited a few guys over last night and spent a few hours playing
> locally.  We're pretty terrible at it, but had a great time!
>
> Does anyone else still play?  If so, hello!

I've played in the past, never very good, but it would be fun to get
into it again.

Just need to get a few people to agree on a weekly schedule. How does
Sunday (US/Central) work for you? :-)

--- Zach