Any of the old 1990s players around?

DrDeath

Jan 1, 2017, 7:04:11 PM1/1/17
Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

muller...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 3:00:07 PM1/4/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:04:11 PM UTC-6, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

Haha. Don't remember the last time I was on. my last copy of paradise has a 2004 date but i doubt that's when i played it. Just thought of it again today..so funny. Such a great game, bronco and paradise although I loved paradise for its complexity and strategy and bronco for its pick-up ease of play. My wrist is still messed up from too many hours of playing it :) What a rush!

Shawn K. Quinn

Mar 2, 2017, 4:57:37 AM3/2/17
On 01/01/2017 06:04 PM, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

I might well give it another go. It's been a while but I need something
different to do.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <skq...@rushpost.com>
http://www.rantroulette.com

balla...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017, 9:48:43 AM4/19/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 7:04:11 PM UTC-5, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

Ah what a blast it was playing on bronco back in the day. I recently started playing again, it's kind of sad and lonely, no humans to play with these days, just have to play against the bots and pretend they are real.

UniqueName

Jun 22, 2017, 10:07:52 PM6/22/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 7:04:11 PM UTC-5, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

yes.

da...@ourcasa.com

Jun 24, 2017, 12:39:35 AM6/24/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 4:04:11 PM UTC-8, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

Oh man, so long ago...college days...I remember peskylikeafish and picturemenaked...some of the really OGs that I eventually chatted with and gave me some constructive tips on how to improve my game.

Such a simple game...So elegant and immediate. All the best aspects in a deceptively simple package.

adm...@corahealth.com

Oct 12, 2017, 9:42:29 AM10/12/17
A long LONG time ago in a galaxy far..FAR away.

-bullseye

Zach

Dec 3, 2017, 12:23:23 AM12/3/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 7:04:11 PM UTC-5, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

I'm still here. Started playing netrek in 1994 at CMU. Those were the days!

Zach

schear...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 2:05:32 PM2/21/18
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 6:04:11 PM UTC-6, DrDeath wrote:
> Just nostalgic since I was the greatest player of my day :;-)

I started playing the fall of 1991 at Iowa State University. Played fairly regularly (sometimes TOO regularly, who needs to study for finals, anyway?) until about 1994. Played off and on with whatever Windows client I could find since then.

Zach Metzinger

Mar 5, 2018, 12:20:30 PM3/5/18
Hello all,

I was, unfortunately, never any good at Netrek, but I was exposed to it
via Brick Verser when I was working for KSU.

It always seemed like a great game, and I've wanted to get people back
into playing it again. Any chance there are enough people on this group
who would like to schedule a game?

--- Zach