Clockwork Infinities is back up and still needs builders, coders and players.

Paul Wood

Jan 16, 2002, 9:50:26 PM1/16/02
We were down for a few days due to server problems, but now we're back
up and better than before! We're still looking for builders and a few
coders, so if you're interested in working on a new and exciting mud
with friendly imms, come give us a try. Talk to or leave a note for
Astanayx, Strafe or Whix. We also, of course, would love to have more
players :)

monkeyboy.odigi.com 6666