RECRUITING: [lpmud] Perthigal MUD Now Hiring Building and Roleplaying Staff

BEAN

Jun 28, 2002, 11:35:17 AM6/28/02
Perthigal MUD is a roleplaying enforced LP MUD currently under development.
Work on the Mudlib has been in progress for about a month now and while
there is still plenty left to be done on the Mudlib, we are now at the stage
where we are ready to begin hiring other staff members.

Perthigal will be set in White Wolf's World of Darkness and will adhere as
closely to thier gaming system as possible. Experience playing and/or
storytelling in one or more White Wolf games (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, or
Hunter) is preferred.

We are willing to train individuals who show the proper desire, creativity,
dedication, and apptitude so experience with LPC is not required.

If you are interested in applying to our staff please stop by our website at
http://perthigal.wolfpaw.net and fill out the online application in the
"Staff" portion of the site.

Bean
Perthigal MUD Founder
http://perthigal.wolfpaw.net

Eric S Johnson

Jun 29, 2002, 1:10:04 AM6/29/02

"BEAN" <be...@dont.spam.me.com> wrote in message

Insert appropriate taunt.

Duuk

Myles L Skinner

Jun 29, 2002, 1:58:05 PM6/29/02
In article <rhbT8.2185$AK....@news.webusenet.com>,
Eric S Johnson <have...@FILTERameritech.net> wrote:

> Insert appropriate taunt.

Insert clever rejoinder.

ms

--
Covenant MUD: "Under Development for Fewer than One Hundred Years!"

telnet://tierceron.com:1685
http://www.tierceron.com

Marc Bowden

Jul 4, 2002, 10:29:12 PM7/4/02
In article <afksfd$bsa$1...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu>,

mski...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu (Myles L Skinner) wrote:

> In article <rhbT8.2185$AK....@news.webusenet.com>,
> Eric S Johnson <have...@FILTERameritech.net> wrote:
> >
> > Insert appropriate taunt.
>
> Insert clever rejoinder.

Insert pithy comment.

--
Marc Bowden - Soulsinger Dreamshadow:The Legacy of the Three
ry...@merit.edu 209.48.36.2 3333

Jon A. Lambert

Jul 5, 2002, 11:53:53 PM7/5/02
"Marc Bowden" <ry...@merit.edu> wrote in message news:ryumo-04070...@10.0.1.2...

> In article <afksfd$bsa$1...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu>,
> mski...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu (Myles L Skinner) wrote:
>
> > In article <rhbT8.2185$AK....@news.webusenet.com>,
> > Eric S Johnson <have...@FILTERameritech.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Insert appropriate taunt.
> >
> > Insert clever rejoinder.
> >

> Insert pithy comment.

Insert off-topic diatribe.

--
--* Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD Email:jlsy...@NOSPAM.alltel.net *--
--* Mud Server Developer's Page <http://www.alltel.net/~jlsysinc> *--

**Scorched**

Jul 6, 2002, 5:53:37 AM7/6/02

> > In article <afksfd$bsa$1...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu>,
> > mski...@joxer.acsu.buffalo.edu (Myles L Skinner) wrote:

> > > Insert clever rejoinder.
> > >

> > Insert pithy comment.
> >

> Insert off-topic diatribe.

I think you all need to "insert brain" ;)

--
===============> http://gameworld.f2g.net <===============
"Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

Myles L Skinner

Jul 6, 2002, 1:21:43 PM7/6/02
In article <ag6em2$qim$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,

**Scorched** <scor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think you all need to "insert brain" ;)

But think of the bandwidth we've saved.

Not that you'd care about that with *your* .sig. :P

**Scorched**

Jul 7, 2002, 6:27:17 AM7/7/02
"Myles L Skinner" <mski...@hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in message

> In article <ag6em2$qim$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,
> **Scorched** <scor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think you all need to "insert brain" ;)
>
> But think of the bandwidth we've saved.
>
> Not that you'd care about that with *your* .sig. :P
>
> ms

Of course :)
I use a 28.8kbps connection, and I don't have any probs downloading all the
messages from quite a few newsgroups (all the ones with "mud" in them for a
start ;)) :)

Eric S Johnson

Jul 9, 2002, 5:26:54 PM7/9/02

"**Scorched**" <scor...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Myles L Skinner" <mski...@hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu> wrote in message
> > In article <ag6em2$qim$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,
> > **Scorched** <scor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think you all need to "insert brain" ;)
> >
> > But think of the bandwidth we've saved.
> >
> > Not that you'd care about that with *your* .sig. :P
> >
> > ms
> >

> Of course :)
> I use a 28.8kbps connection, and I don't have any probs downloading all
the
> messages from quite a few newsgroups (all the ones with "mud" in them for
> start ;)) :)

But think of all the porn you're missing out on!

Duuk