Jellybean II [smaug] Come check us out!!! :)

jel...@nyct.net

Oct 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/1/00
Hello Everyone!!!

I would like to take a moment of your time to tell you about Jellybean II.
We run Smaug 1.02a (modified of course, but to see how much you will have
to log on ;) )

Features:
- 50 mortal levels
- 10 races
- 10 classes (8 standard, 2 remort only) (we are working on adding
several new classes and races currently)
- Unique remort system (allowing you to gain all skills/spells of all
classes upon reaching your final destination)
- 185+ areas
- Automated questmaster
- Immortal run quests (Trivia, Body Parts, Gem Hunt, Boar Hunt, Hot
Potato, Russian Roulette and many many more)
- Self-running quests contained within areas
- Extremely newbie friendly (come by and see) :)
- Thunderdome Arena (for players who are not pkill to battle)
- Clans/Orders run by players (sponsored by immortals)
- Free recall
- Fairly painless (aside from losing exp death) (your corpse goes to
a nice safe place so you don't get killed retrieving it)

.... and more... stop by and say hello. :)

Xanax - Head Bunny - Jellybean II Mud

P.S. Our immortals are chosen from our active player ranks... no
first time players will be given immortality... but have an equal
chance of earning it in time. :)

ilaj...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2012, 1:27:43 PM10/5/12
A lot of the old people from JB really miss it, I personally would really like to see it rise from the ashes and tak it's rightful place as one of the funnest muds there ever was

Todd Moulder

Sep 25, 2022, 8:59:14 AM9/25/22
On Friday, October 5, 2012 at 12:27:43 PM UTC-5, ilaj...@gmail.com wrote:
> A lot of the old people from JB really miss it, I personally would really like to see it rise from the ashes and tak it's rightful place as one of the funnest muds there ever was
Where the code at?