CoffeeMUD Hosting - First month free!

Marisag

Dec 8, 2018, 4:03:24 AM12/8/18
to All
Hello! If you are interested in running a MUD I provide CoffeeMUD hosting for
$14/month with the first month free. In fact if you don't want to provide any
billing information if you don't trust me just go to
https://PocketMUD.com/HostSplash and check out using the "offline" payment
method. You get a dedicated Ubuntu server with over $200 in community software
and I will contribute $5 to Bo, the author of CoffeeMUD.

If you have any questions just ask! :)

Marisa
--- https://AmigaCity.xyz - Portal for the Amiga - More than 2,600 free DLs
--- https://amigacity.xyz/index.php/downloads/ourtorrents - Amiga Torrents
--- https://AmigaCity.xyz/radio.html - Amiga game music 24/7
--- https://BBSlist.SynchronetBBS.org - Active BBS List for all BBS types
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/OurServers - A list of all our websites
--- https://gamenet.SynchronetBBS.org - GameNet BBS Network
--- https://PocketGames.online - Handheld gaming emaulation players
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.110
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz