Need a Zmud expert.

Chris Barr

Feb 20, 2015, 12:39:06 AM2/20/15

I need a bit of a zmud genius to write me up a moderately complex script and am willing to pay for the time they take to do it. Basically its a set path of dirs, I need the trigger to be able to pickup when I am on low health and go back to the safe area to heal up, I need it to be able to skip over empty rooms if its been cleared, and self spell after battle if a battle is still ongoing.

It's not a botting script as it will require me at the computer.

Cheers.