What happened to Ivory Tower ??

Jim Klingler

Oct 31, 1992, 1:52:16 PM10/31/92
Greetings !!

Does anyone know what happened to the Ivory Tower MUD ?? I haven't been
able to get on it at all last night or today ...

Thanks !!

Jim Klingler
Sedrick (servant of Malis) on Ivory Tower

Jason B Lonon

Nov 2, 1992, 2:47:22 PM11/2/92

>Greetings !!

> Does anyone know what happened to the Ivory Tower MUD ?? I haven't been
>able to get on it at all last night or today ...

As a Mud Operator, I HATE this.. A mud goes down for a couple
of days and people start throwing up queries and stuff. One oe
two days is no big deal.. a week is something to start wondering about.

scott...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2016, 11:27:15 AM12/21/16
So What happened to it....I loved this long long long ago!