ASteroth MUD: used to be LPSwat, now open

jennifer jo morgan mcfarland

Dec 10, 1993, 12:40:29 PM12/10/93
Hey we're open! That's right, Asteroth MUD, formerly known as LpSwat
is back in business. After alot of modification, the mud looks, runs,
and feels alot different. Some come and check us out. If you have
a character from the old LpSwat, fear not, just login as a new character
and mail Death with your request to have your old character restored.
Or, if you're looking for a new mud to play, give us a look, we're 100%
operational now. No doubt there are still some bugs lurking around,
and we're only at about 70% in terms of the stuff we want to get done,
with it, but after being donw for over a year, we thought the most
important thing to do was to get back open.

So, if you forgot the address, or never new it before it is:
aviator.cc.iastate.edu 2020

Asteroth@Dufus

Message has been deleted

yocu...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2018, 12:22:31 PM9/11/18
The fact that this email from '93 made it into google groups is simply amazing to me!

Asteroth@Gulley