Illegal to load (no uid) - LDMud 3.2.17

cyberdef...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 9:11:05 PM1/24/14
Good evening!

I'm hoping someone knows how to solve this; it seems like it must be a pretty simple problem..

I built LDMud 3.2.17 from source this evening and then pointed it at a backup of a MUD that I used to administer about 10 to 15 years ago. Everything went well except that I'm getting the following error when things like guild objects, boards, etc. try to load:

Caught error: Object 'players/priests/board/board_inh' illegal to load (no hid)

I'm not sure where to start to trouble shoot this since the mud loads, I can log into it, etc. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

cyberdef...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2014, 10:16:49 AM2/24/14
Solved. Thanks anyway. ;)

Michael

Jun 14, 2015, 2:30:02 PM6/14/15
24-Feb-2014 cyberdef...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Caught error: Object 'players/priests/board/board_inh' illegal to load (no hid)
> Solved. Thanks anyway. ;)

Ok, solved... And how?

Michael