Where's the old mud Laurasia?

Joe

Dec 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/8/99
Anyone know where this mud has gone? it's been years since I played it,
and I'd love to give it a try again.

If it's gone offline, if anyone has the code, I'd be glad to host it
just so I can play

Thanks

wmapet...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 9:02:37 PM10/14/14
Yes, I was "around" the Internet in 1993...playing on Laurasia - slinging sheep...
It was a blast, in your mind, transferred by text. No visuals, sly humor, literary references, challenging...
The Golden Age of Parallel Gaming by Text...none better. I still have Laurasia flashbacks, like some kind of Brigadoon, or memory of Elvenhome before the world was bent and the straight path was lost....

A great place for an engineering student to go to a different place for a couple hours. Loved it! Miss it! Still look on the 'Net for it, hoping someone will recreate or mirror it!

wmapet...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 9:03:12 PM10/14/14
On Wednesday, December 8, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Joe wrote:
> Anyone know where this mud has gone? it's been years since I played it,
> and I'd love to give it a try again.
>
> If it's gone offline, if anyone has the code, I'd be glad to host it
> just so I can play
>
> Thanks

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE?