Hidden Worlds..

Grupo 5 Proy. 1

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

Hi!

Does anyone know if Hidden Worlds mud will back??

bye

Have a nice day!

proy...@merlin.diq.udec.cl

Michael Alecs Bushong

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

Grupo 5 Proy. 1 (proy...@halcon.diq.udec.cl) wrote:

: Hi!

: Does anyone know if Hidden Worlds mud will back??

all indications are that it will not be. slack has not been in touch with
anyone i know, ruben made claims that they were looking for a site but
never posted after that point, and i know that at least some of the hidden
worlds code/areas were released/sold/whatever to some individuals. horror
had a spinoff type mud but he is apparently incarcerated. i know
elmaster and pandelume had another similar type mud but i have not heard
about it in a long time. i know dentin and frelik and probably some
others went to alter aeon. and me, well, olvan, giants/valsu, and
azhri/grisnak ended up at luminous horizons (i am vlado/aechm by the way).
you can email me at bus...@uclink2.berkeley.edu if you want more specific
info on anything above. i hope this helps.

mike

Pat Malone

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97

In article <5n2buc$o...@agate.berkeley.edu>,

Michael Alecs Bushong <bus...@uclink2.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>all indications are that it will not be. slack has not been in touch with
>anyone i know, ruben made claims that they were looking for a site but

Good news is on the horizon. Look here for info.

Ruben

--
Pat Malone - mal...@rmi.net
How the hell can a person

Vien Quoc Nguyen

Jun 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/5/97

[...]

:Helluuu! Freakazoid here or should I say Flameheart/Ocean/Nudge/Kador
:and loads of others useless characters (storage and just plain shitty ones)
:Well I wanna say hi to all the Hidden Worlders and if ya want to chat or
:just send hates/spamming letters. go ---> ecs...@lux.latrobe.edu.au

Cherry Summers

Jun 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/13/97

[...]

Elmaster and Pandelume *have* a multiclass Envy 1.0 that is perhaps
inspired by HW, it's called Diamond Gate, and resides at mud.vii.com 4000
(206.71.77.71 4000). Feel free to come by and say hi sometime...
Luke and Twirp also have a mud, CommonWealth, running at
cwealth.traveller.com 8500, although I don't know how many ex-HW players
are still there, I know Slack was very helpful with advising when Shock and
Lomion started the mud so long ago.

Many apologies if this got posted twice, my newsserver is psycho.

Olethros, the mudder formerly (un?)known as Sakura
------------------------------
www.vii.com/~olethros/mud.html
mud.vii.com 4000
206.71.77.71 4000
------------------------------

Dany Oliva

Apr 26, 2023, 9:40:20 AM4/26/23
On Monday, June 2, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Grupo 5 Proy. 1 wrote:
> Hi!
> Does anyone know if Hidden Worlds mud will back??
> bye
> Have a nice day!
> proy...@merlin.diq.udec.cl

It's up and running. I know this is 26 years late but it is.
Check out the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenworldsmud/
Have a nice day.
-