Re: AnotherMUD

Peter Westman

Dec 25, 2020, 7:57:00 PM12/25/20
torsdag 16 januari 1997 kl. 09:00:00 UTC+1 skrev fl...@daimi.aau.dk:
> AnotherMud???? Hmm.. Didn't I used to be an Imp there a long time ago?
> AnotherMud is down atleast until the update is finished, and that will
> take quite some time still. Our real-life jobs are taking up most of
> our time right now, so I cannot say when the update will be finished.
> Furthermore I havent heard from Compart yet, so I do not know when our
> new machine will be running either.
> Keep an eye on http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~flagg/anoidx.html for updates
> on the situation.
> /Flagg

Hi! There is still ppl waiting for your MUD to come online again. Im guessing RL is taking up all your time but consider that there are ppl willing to pay for this to be up an running again including putting in effort with support.
If it sounds atleast a bit fun dont be shy, reach out!
Besides here you can reach me on pw...@hotmail.com and you can always drop a comment on facebook. AnotherMUD got a group there.
/ One of AnotherMUDs fans