QUERY: Looking for Public-Domain Area Source Material

Rob Caskey

Oct 29, 2009, 9:55:06 AM10/29/09
If you have any area files over which you assert copyright and are
willing to release them as public-domain, please contact me.

Source code-base is of no interest to me, but I am primarily
interested in areas to facilitate hack-n-slashery for inclusion as
sample data with a new code-base.

Blindly attaching responses to my email address is OK, but please
don't forget to include "for public domain release" in the contents of
your message somewhere along with any attribution info you might wish
to propagate.

Finally, please don't submit any areas you don't have complete
copyright control over, or heavily reference items referencing things
that are protected by other aspects of IP law, particularly trademark
that can't be easily patched over to be compliant.

Thanks,
--Rob