Another offer of FREE CoffeeMud hosting for lifetime

Marisa Giancarla

Apr 19, 2018, 11:11:11 PM4/19/18
Reordered my server pool and i have a spare server I can donate. If you would like a Ubuntu server to run your CoffeeMud based MUD, I am offering a lifetime membership for FREE in return for a testimonial if you like the service. You get a 2gb RAM, 31gb SSD storage and a full website with over $200 in community extensions. I normally charge $14/month for this plan.

Just contact me at fst...@yahoo.com if you are interested!

Marisa