Looking for an old MUD - Malicious Bliss

cjbl...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 11:14:11 PM7/23/14
Mud was called Malicious Bliss and I loved it. i always wanted to code but it vanished one day. It went under around 1998. I'd love to hear if anyone remembers it or may know more about it.
thanks!

worm...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 2:14:25 PM9/24/15
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 10:14:11 PM UTC-5, cjbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mud was called Malicious Bliss and I loved it. i always wanted to code but it vanished one day. It went under around 1998. I'd love to hear if anyone remembers it or may know more about it.
> thanks!

i have the code for it if you're interested but it's been over a year since your post so let me know my email is dyril....@gmail.com just use malicious bliss as the subject

dana.sh...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 8:49:14 AM11/23/16
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 11:14:11 PM UTC-4, cjbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mud was called Malicious Bliss and I loved it. i always wanted to code but it vanished one day. It went under around 1998. I'd love to hear if anyone remembers it or may know more about it.
> thanks!

Seriously the best MUD.
Sagat

stevep...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2019, 3:34:57 PM2/2/19
Is the code for this still floating around anywhere? Couldnt see a copy on mudbytes (which lead here).

Always a shame when a good mud disappears altogether.

galiu...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2019, 1:32:49 AM9/25/19
Hey Mate,

Was hoping you still had this and would be able to send to me? I know it's been a bit but fingers crossed! My email is galiu...@gmail.com

Dustin Hamilton

Jan 19, 2021, 6:22:14 PM1/19/21
Probably a good idea Dyril never sent that out to anyone. I don't ever remember allowing him to use the code at all. Because he was simply a builder. I run Malacious Bliss. And it is back up and running at mbliss.ddns.net port 7000. Btw, this is Bastian. Funny I ran into this after all this time. Come check it out.

-=Bastian=-

Clint B

Mar 9, 2022, 11:46:20 AM3/9/22
Hey Bastion, just found your reply from last year and it looks like Bliss is offline, Are you hosting it anywhere else?thanks