Talisman 20th Anniversary edition?

Jesse Joseph Acosta

Jan 21, 2003, 11:27:20 AM1/21/03
I was talking to the manager of my local comic/hobby/game shop here,
and he mentioned that GW will be releasing Talisman as a limited
edition for the Talisman 20th Anniversary. Has anyone else heard any
information on this?
Regards,
Jesse

Ed Davis

Jan 21, 2003, 4:07:08 PM1/21/03
In rec.games.miniatures.misc Jesse Joseph Acosta <nom...@icehouse.net> wrote:
: Hi,

I dont know of any anniversary, but , yest, GW is rereleasing Tal this spring. I understand it'll be a redo of Red box
version, and will sell for around $75

HTH,
Ed

Robert Singers

Jan 21, 2003, 5:03:09 PM1/21/03
"Jesse Joseph Acosta" wrote

Yes it will be a limited re-release of the 3e base set. They have no plans to
do any expansions. They'll start pushing it in February. At the moment they
want to push TTT. The stores in NZ haven't heard anything which pisses me off.