FA: Mage Knight Unique Items in ebay !!!!!

Kapo

Feb 1, 2003, 2:40:00 PM2/1/03

Myrmidon

Feb 1, 2003, 4:37:47 PM2/1/03
In article <b1h7po$ch...@imsp212.netvigator.com>, kap...@netvigator.com,
Kapo shouted out the following words of wit...

<SNIPPED CRAP>

> Pls view my other item on ebay!!!!

Try reading the FAQ - this is definitely NOT the right group. Try the
general minis group.

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****
RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Kapo

Feb 4, 2003, 11:00:48 AM2/4/03
thanks Mate !!! cos i'm newbe to use newgroup !!!! pls accept my
apologise

Kapo324

"Myrmidon" <Im...@home.com> 撰寫於郵件新聞
:MPG.18a6078dc...@news-server.woh.rr.com...