[AD] BIG DAMN ARMIES is Back!

Frog God

Nov 19, 2002, 12:51:00 AM11/19/02
Team Frog Studios is pleased to announce the return of BIG DAMN ARMIES after
a more than 2 year hiatus. This version has been released as a PDF, and is
available for immediate download from RPGNOW.COM and from our site. BIG DAMN
ARMIES is a simple and fast miniatures system that is great for beginners
and people overwhelmed by too many figures to buy and paint. The product
includes more than 400 troops, and you can produce as many more as you wish!
And for just $5, how can you go wrong?

-Paul @ Team Frog Studios

Team Frog Studios
Publishers of Crunchy Frog & Nightshift Games
fro...@teamfrog.com
www.teamfrog.com
2002 is the Year of the Critter!
BIG DAMN ARMIES is a trademark of Paul Arden Lidberg.

Glen Barnett

Nov 22, 2002, 12:40:44 AM11/22/02

Frog God <paul...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> Team Frog Studios is pleased to announce the return of BIG DAMN ARMIES after
> a more than 2 year hiatus. This version has been released as a PDF, and is
> available for immediate download from RPGNOW.COM and from our site.

*WHERE* on your site??

I've been clicking all over the place at:
> www.teamfrog.com

and can't find it.

Glen

Enkidu