Pokeing a snake up my vagina 6810

Al

Apr 14, 2004, 3:11:31 PM4/14/04

<ju...@vf.shawcable.net> wrote in message
news:5Tefc.112991$Pk3.92294@pd7tw1no...

> I have posted pictures of me masterbating with a snake whilst my
girlfirend sucks my titties. Enjoy this set ;)

I like how this was posted to all the rec.games groups. cos, like, everyone
KNOWS that gamers as a demographic are MUCH more likely to enjoy watching
some woman shoving live reptiles* up her jacksie.

--
the diseased mind of Al Derby / http://www.h8r.net/al/
-------

* at least, I hope it's alive