Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ KXRDexJGh4

Dondi

Jan 11, 2004, 4:50:50 PM1/11/04
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:59:47 GMT, Truth_I...@izakc.wa.us wrote:

>Governor Howard Dean is married to a Jewish woman and their children are being
>brought up in the Jewish faith. This has little relevancy for domestic matters, but its
>impact of foreign relations cannot be ignored, especially in an age where our
>greatest foreign policy challenge is repairing relations with the Muslim world.
>-
>Just something to think about, as the press has been less than forthcoming on
>this extremely relevant facet of this candidates profile.
>-
>END

Since the muslim world is so divided between different versions of
mullims (Sunni, Shia, and they are divided into fivers and twelvers)
it is hard to say what that will do. I really do not think much.
Since we have supported Israel for years. Part of the problem is
that Israel has its conservative religious too who are backed by our
conservative christians. They want Israel to expand because its in
the book, and will hasten the end of the world!!