So I did a thing..... Ultramarines!!!

Insane Ranter

May 29, 2022, 11:02:18 PMMay 29
I'm starting an Ultramarine army while I wait for Squats!
I got some Necrons too...

I forget can you post pictures here?

Tim Albers

May 30, 2022, 12:57:58 AMMay 30
I don't think so.... in certain NG you could add pictures as attachments
but generally it's text only.

--
SunDancer
All your squigs are belongz to me!

Insane Ranter

May 30, 2022, 11:17:04 AMMay 30
Now I remember you had to link to a picture holding site or something like that.

Desert Lurker

Jun 8, 2022, 8:11:35 PMJun 8
Getting your beakie heresy going?

alt.binaries.mom.pyro.necro.beasts? AKA tumblr?

Insane Ranter

Jun 10, 2022, 1:24:44 AMJun 10
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 8:11:35 PM UTC-4, Desert Lurker wrote:

> Getting your beakie heresy going?

THought about it but nah. Not sure...

Insane Ranter

Jun 10, 2022, 1:25:25 AMJun 10
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 8:11:35 PM UTC-4, Desert Lurker wrote:

> Getting your beakie heresy going?

You?

Desert Lurker

Jun 19, 2022, 2:22:39 PMJun 19
More money than sense so yeah. I do order if using the original MK Rhino or LR would be considered modeling for advantage.
I always wanted to do a traitors arm but they are just too chaos-y. Emprah fancy pants, Imperil purple not pink. But I saw an orange blood angel and I love that tooo.

If I sell my other 3 box sets at a good margin that should pay for the rest of the bits. If only fleece-bay didn’t take 12.9%

Still need to build eldar and Sisters tooo. Can’t seem to make myself pick up a pair of nippers…

Still

Insane Ranter

Jun 21, 2022, 1:52:13 AMJun 21
Not sure I wanna go down Heresy honestly. Saving for Squats or whatever they are called to be honest. Just need someone to play.