Where are you guys??

Insane Ranter

May 11, 2021, 10:07:06 PM5/11/21
I miss you!!!

Brad Hann

May 13, 2021, 2:53:54 PM5/13/21
On Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 12:07:06 UTC+10, Insane Ranter wrote:
> I miss you!!!

Do you miss us more than squats?

Brad

rgmwLargie

May 13, 2021, 3:39:13 PM5/13/21
If he says yes it's an illusion shattered !

Hobby wise I'm working on a legions of Nagash band for Warcry. I've a Team Yankee starter set still wants building and I've a flames of war Armoured rifle platoon to build that I won from Battlefront for a picture of my t64.
As a result of all the above I Finally bought myself an airbrush !!!
Cheers
Dave

Tim Albers

May 21, 2021, 3:47:11 AM5/21/21
Am 12.05.2021 um 04:07 schrieb Insane Ranter:
> I miss you!!!

Take better aim! Control your breathing.

Also I'm at work

Or on discord or on twitch

--
SunDancer
All your squigs are belongz to me!

Desert Lurker

May 22, 2021, 6:59:19 PM5/22/21
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 10:07:06 PM UTC-4, Insane Ranter wrote:
> I miss you!!!

Independent Stockist is my side hustle. Let me rent you some storage to hold all your squats .

Working on Eldar, Sistere, Cursed city, a new 3D printer, and Robotech minis (kidslogic)

Joe

Insane Ranter

Jun 27, 2021, 12:30:32 AM6/27/21
Nah. Still miss you guys though.