How about this?

Ultra

Jan 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/17/00
I´m playing against Chaos

HQ
Calgar 168p
Commandsquad with 1 Apotechary Who has medpack(forgotten the
name)That allows u to ignore the first wounds in the unit in
every turn 205p

2*10 Tac marines 2 meltaguns 320p
no HW here because I nee to move and fire

5 Terminators With lightningclaws

Dreadnought with PC Extra armour 120p

3 Bikes ,2 Meltaguns 1CCW 126p

10 Assoultroops 2 PP 260p

10 assoulttroops without jumppacks (yes realy)2PP 160p

10 Devastators 4 MisileL 230p

8 Devastators 4 MisileL 200p

Total 1998p

My aponents have a lot of fast attack like Bezerkers;raptorz

Thats why I have 2 tac squads and 2 assoultsquads 1
Termisquad to protect the heavy weappons

This is for standard missions

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Kurt

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
Nobody was prepared for the full horror of Ultra's successful cloning...

>I´m playing against Chaos
>
>HQ
>Calgar 168p
>Commandsquad with 1 Apotechary Who has medpack(forgotten the
>name)That allows u to ignore the first wounds in the unit in
>every turn 205p
>
>2*10 Tac marines 2 meltaguns 320p
>no HW here because I nee to move and fire

That's fair enough, you can use them to screen the Dread as you advance.

>5 Terminators With lightningclaws
>
>Dreadnought with PC Extra armour 120p

Add smoke.

>3 Bikes ,2 Meltaguns 1CCW 126p
>
>10 Assoultroops 2 PP 260p
>
>10 assoulttroops without jumppacks (yes realy)2PP 160p

Hmmm, a unit of veterans with ccw's in a Rhino would be a good choice.

>10 Devastators 4 MisileL 230p
>
>8 Devastators 4 MisileL 200p
>
>Total 1998p
>
>My aponents have a lot of fast attack like Bezerkers;raptorz
>
>Thats why I have 2 tac squads and 2 assoultsquads 1
>Termisquad to protect the heavy weappons
>
>This is for standard missions

You could possibly drop the Termies or a Dev squad and get some transports,
which will protect your troops from his assault squads.

--
K *Kill the nospam to reply*
Crocodile hunter???

A great deal of people on this NG are stupid kids who think they have
the world figured out. The rest are stupid adults who think they have
the world figured out . . .
-- RGMW outtake

Ultra

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
I suppose I can dropp the the termis so I can have Rinos for
the tac squads ,commandsquad,and assoulttroops without
jumppacks Total points:1989

Kurt

Jan 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/18/00
Nobody was prepared for the full horror of Ultra's successful cloning...

>I suppose I can dropp the the termis so I can have Rinos for

>the tac squads ,commandsquad,and assoulttroops without
>jumppacks Total points:1989

That will work, and protect your guys from bolter fire. Also helps with
claiming board quarters if you need to.

kratom aka

Dec 6, 2021, 3:51:03 AM12/6/21
TRUSTED BLESSED KRATOM
AKA ( ANUGERAH KRATOM AMANAH, LLC )

Hello mam/sir. Kind Regards,
We are a supplier of KRATOM Product with fine quality.
we’re ready to send you our product,
KRATOM Do you know ?,
We have the limited offer in this end year because we are OFF 50%

and if you interested in joining us as a PARTNER
please contact us in brochure for more information,
let me know what you think
please check your attachment

OUR BROCHURE AND COMPANY PROFILE VIDEOS
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1da87lq9-euhbeYdn3jPfptmeWk6upw4F?usp=sharing