[40K] Hey

MoonsOfJupiter

Oct 11, 2022, 3:56:45 PM10/11/22
What's all this about the Squats coming back? I'm sorry... did hell freeze over?

Tim Albers

Oct 12, 2022, 12:55:40 AM10/12/22
Am 11.10.2022 um 21:56 schrieb MoonsOfJupiter:
> What's all this about the Squats coming back? I'm sorry... did hell freeze over?

Yes, because global warming. Energy needs to be consistent so hell had
to cool down #scnr

--
SunDancer
All your squigs are belongz to me!

Insane Ranter

Oct 30, 2022, 3:51:04 PM10/30/22
On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 3:56:45 PM UTC-4, MoonsOfJupiter wrote:
> What's all this about the Squats coming back? I'm sorry... did hell freeze over?

All my dreams came true!!!!

LONG LIVE THE SQUATS!!!!