[GW] Sir Ian Livingstone

rgmwLargie

Jan 4, 2022, 4:19:27 PMJan 4
For those who are interested Ian Livingston received a knighthood in the UK New Years Honours list.
https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/50081/games-workshop-founder-sir-ian-livingstone-receives-knighthood
Obviously he was in the right hobby !
Cheers
Dave
[Rgmw]largie

Tim Albers

Jan 10, 2022, 12:56:20 AMJan 10
Huzza!

--
SunDancer
All your squigs are belongz to me!

Desert Lurker

Jan 13, 2022, 9:44:35 AMJan 13
On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 12:56:20 AM UTC-5, Tim Albers wrote:
> Am 04.01.2022 um 22:19 schrieb rgmwLargie:
> > For those who are interested Ian Livingston received a knighthood in the UK New Years Honours list.
> > https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/50081/games-workshop-founder-sir-ian-livingstone-receives-knighthood
> > Obviously he was in the right hobby !
> > Cheers
> > Dave
> > [Rgmw]largie
> Huzza!

That's pretty cool. Didn't know he achieved so much post GW.

The right Hobby? Video Games??

Joe verdant lurker Boster

rgmwLargie

Jan 23, 2022, 2:44:46 PMJan 23
A VERY very long time ago Paul Sawyer who was editor of White Dwarf responded to some criticism in our very own rgmw that people who disagree d with him were in the wrong hobby. It's always amused me so i as delighted to be able to use it :-) !
Cheers
Dave

Insane Ranter

Feb 17, 2022, 9:14:21 PMFeb 17