Do whitemetal minis ciontain lead?

Mike Smith

Apr 20, 2020, 11:13:37 PM4/20/20
They used to. I know a lot these days are plastic but I know there are people out there using the old centricast machines (a disc shaped spinning mould used to produce copies of sculpted figures).

Just curious

Cheers

Mike

JG

Jan 4, 2021, 8:19:55 AM1/4/21
wouldn't white metal contain lead anyway? I asked Alternative Armies
about it and they told me that theirs at least do contain lead.

theother...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2021, 6:43:21 PM4/2/21
Thanks for that - I make up toy soldier sets to give to kids and I needed some LRDG trucks but could only find white metal kits. Still haven't found a suitable replacement from the Matchbox/Revell set and Revell seem to be contracting in that area these days, pity.