Battletech MUX

Marisag

Mar 5, 2021, 4:04:10 AM3/5/21
to All
Hello! If you are a fan of MUD's and most importantly the Battletech universe, we would love to have you join us. We have a full website for our Battletech MUX, and you can play over a text telnet connection at telnet://mekcity.com:3067 (website at https://MekCity.com as well) or use the great ThudNG2 GUI client in Java at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/thudng2/

To add this to your BBS you can use this command (for Synchronet BBS's - for other BBS software you need to do something similar):
*mudgate mekcity.com:3067

Would love to hear from you and maybe have someone to create more maps for the game. Thanks for reading! :p
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash - SBBS hosting for $14/month
--- Synchronet 3.18a-Linux NewsLink 1.113
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz