Any Wargamers in Hawaii?

Ian Pain JAC(Hawaii)

Jun 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/28/95
I am a newly arrived wargamer in Hilo, Hawaii. Is anyone out there a
wargamer, or know of a wargames club running in the Hawaiian State?

I am, by preference, an ancients (6mm WRG 7th or DBA/M) player, but also
do 1:300 1940 and 1944-5. Having said that, at 8,000 miles from home
I'm not fussy - anything with figures and a table will probably do!!

Thanks in advance for your help

Ian

SCOTT

Jun 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/29/95
In article <DAw78...@news.hawaii.edu> pa...@jach.hawaii.edu (Ian Pain JAC(Hawaii)) writes:
>Newsgroups: rec.games.miniatures.historical
>From: pa...@jach.hawaii.edu (Ian Pain JAC(Hawaii))
>Subject: Any Wargamers in Hawaii?
>Sender: ne...@news.hawaii.edu
>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 17:00:01 GMT

>Ian

Hi,

This probaly won't help much, but there was a rather large club that met every
weekend at Wheeler AFB on Oahu. The base donated a room at the library and
civilians were aloud on base if they were going to the library only. This was
about 6 years ago though. There was also another club at the University of
Hawaii on Oahu, but I never belonged to it.

Hope this helps,

Scott

horsear...@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 3:29:42 PM5/5/15
On Wednesday, June 28, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Hawaii wrote:
> I am a newly arrived wargamer in Hilo, Hawaii. Is anyone out there a
> wargamer, or know of a wargames club running in the Hawaiian State?
>
> I am, by preference, an ancients (6mm WRG 7th or DBA/M) player, but also
> do 1:300 1940 and 1944-5. Having said that, at 8,000 miles from home
> I'm not fussy - anything with figures and a table will probably do!!
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> Ian

If you are still there I am moving to Honomu mid summer. Can accommodate several eras and hoping to find people. Charlie Tarbox

ben

Jun 29, 2018, 3:40:23 AM6/29/18
> If you are still there I am moving to Honomu mid summer. Can accommodate several eras and hoping to find people. Charlie Tarbox

I'm in Hakalau and looking for a wargaming club just now
another 3 years wait lol, at least its not 20 this time