David Damerell

Jan 7, 2014, 5:51:57 PM1/7/14
(Sorry, been out of the loop for some weeks).
Quoting Roger Bell_West <roger+r...@nospam.firedrake.org>:
>* The three-phase action system felt very clunky, and I think I want
>to revert to an earlier version (second joker ends the turn, full
>stop).

I was afraid of that; or rather, aware that my natural tendency is to
suggest more rules...

I'm still planning to get people together and give it a bash, as and when.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
And now, a seemingly inexplicable shot of a passing train.

Message has been deleted