[Battletech] Where are they now... a Usenet special...

Nick Marsala

Apr 16, 2011, 9:37:04 PM4/16/11

After searching for an origin of a favorite quote of mine I found a
old RGM post of mine from over 10 years ago. So many memories, so many
posts, so many flamewars.

And yet, with many names and faces seemingly disappeared (TeamSPAM, T-
Bolt Lee, Warner Doles, Sam Fang) a surprisingly high amount still
hang out, but over on BTs site.

And a equally surprising number now work, either as paid freelancers/
salaried (Me, Herb, Ken Horner, Mike Miller, Dutch boy Paul, etc) and
other as volunteers (Chunga).

And yes, our email conversations are just as "spirited" as they were
here.

Here's to you RGM. For all the bitchin' and moaning, you all were the
next generation of the Battletech writers...