[3062] Final Results

Daniel Schwitalla

May 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/3/95

Dodger 515 Dodger's Freelancers
Tiger 336 Rolling Thunder
Arion Marksman 317 Dodger's Freelancers
Adrian Adonis 301 ComGuard
Darkhosis 293 Dodger's Freelancers
Kate Bush 221 Death Commandos
Koss McIntyre 203 Team SPAM

Special Awards:

Company Comeback Award - Last Urban Troopers
After losing their entire original mech force, they bought 4 TRK-01A
and rebuilt the company to the 4th best in net worth.

Shirley MacLaine Reincarnation Award - Blade Morgan
He was resurrected due to bugs and crashes at least 3 times.

Perry Mason Award - Tiger
He saved his own skin with quick thinking and judicious use of pages
to coordinate his story with his subordinates.

Graft and Corruption Award - Dodger
He single-handedly sent Kaa Owen's kids through grad school with the
amount of money he gave to Kaa through bribes.

Big Drinker Award - Kate Bush
She hung around Gork's bar so much, he gave her the information she
needed to find a hidden Star League mech on the planet.

Henry Kissinger Peace Award - Cyberjock
He totally ruined Kaa's plan for a big fight over the SL dropship with
his insipid treaty negotiated between the companies.

Bonnie and Clyde Award - Arion Marksman
He single-handedly stole the Sentinel from the SL dropship and then
stopped and returned it to the ship. Yep folks, it was him.

To all the players on 3062, thanks. You all made it a lot of fun.
Your characters are safe on the MUSE and will be admitted to the next
MUSE we will do on the machine. Expect it in a month or so.

And I would like to thank Kalila_Ryder, Junior_Sample, Taran, Jack_Black,
Nadia_Wolfkin, and Osiris_Rah for their help as Directors on the MUSE.
Outstanding job.

% Dan Schwitalla % All opinions expressed by me %
% d...@iquest.com % are not mine, but are the %
% % the opinions of others. %