[ADMIN] Testing

Tim Skirvin

Dec 9, 2010, 2:04:04 PM12/9/10
If this worked, then I've successfully a) fixed some problems from
Google and b) set the group to approve-by-default, since we don't seem to
have any active moderators left.

Also, I want more Battletech novels.

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@killfile.org)
Technical Moderator, rec.games.mecha
--
http://wiki.killfile.org/ Skirv's Homepage <FISH>< <*>
http://wiki.killfile.org/projects/software/ Skirv's Software

David Damerell

Dec 15, 2010, 7:43:30 AM12/15/10
Quoting Tim Skirvin <tski...@stanford.edu>:
> If this worked, then I've successfully a) fixed some problems from
>Google and b) set the group to approve-by-default, since we don't seem to
>have any active moderators left.

I'd half forgotten it was in my .newsrc.

Any prospect of scraping up some living moderators?
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Oil is for sissies
Today is Wednesday, December.

Terry FitzSimons

Dec 15, 2010, 11:09:11 AM12/15/10
Or do we need to appoint some new mods?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 04:43:30 -0800, David Damerell
<dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

>Quoting Tim Skirvin <tski...@stanford.edu>:
>> If this worked, then I've successfully a) fixed some problems from
>>Google and b) set the group to approve-by-default, since we don't seem to
>>have any active moderators left.
>
>I'd half forgotten it was in my .newsrc.
>
>Any prospect of scraping up some living moderators?
--

Terry FitzSimons
fitzs...@mintel.net

Moderator Devillin

Dec 22, 2010, 5:53:56 AM12/22/10
On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:09:11 -0800, Terry FitzSimons
<fitzs...@mintel.net> wrote:

Well, I'm still around and maybe Rebecca and Bill are somewhere. There
hasn't been much need since nobody comes here anymore.

--
Linwood Foster, Devi...@Hotmail.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

Seamus

Dec 22, 2010, 12:51:21 PM12/22/10
Tim Skirvin <tski...@stanford.edu> wrote:

> If this worked, then I've successfully a) fixed some problems
> from
> Google and b) set the group to approve-by-default, since we don't seem
> to have any active moderators left.
>
> Also, I want more Battletech novels.
>
> - Tim Skirvin (tski...@killfile.org)
> Technical Moderator, rec.games.mecha

Does this mean that r.g.m is back, then? :)

--
The first recorded outbreak of this was Warren Burstein saying
"It's *always* September, *somewhere* on the net" in response to