[Anchorhead] Release 4

Michael Gentry

Feb 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/1/99
For those of you who like to stay current:

Anchorhead Release 4 has just been posted to
ftp://ftp.gmd.de/incoming/if-archive/anchor.z8. Several minor bugs have been
fixed, a few cosmetic alterations here and there, nothing too noticeable.
I've also added an alternate solution to one puzzle and removed entirely
another puzzle that I was never very happy with.

Also, this version actually refers to itself by the correct version number.

The file will soon be available at
ftp://ftp.gmd.de/if-archive/games/zcode/anchor.z8.

More updates will be posted if and when I receive more bug reports.

-M.
"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"