A Game Announcement, For the Sake of Completeness Only :)

S. John Ross

Dec 27, 2007, 6:21:25 PM12/27/07

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/toask.htm

But - seriously - read the "Specs and Details" section. See that
warning? For reals, man. This (probably, if not absolutely) means you.

It's tricky ... modern humor so often depends on easy, dry irony that I
sometimes feel the need for a new punctuation mark to indicate
sincerity. Trouble is, people would use it for new layers of irony
almost immediately, and then I'd need _another_ one ;)

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the season, whatever season
that may be where you are.

Best -

--
|| S. John Ross
|| Husband · Cook · Writer
|| In That Order
|| http://www.io.com/~sjohn/bio.htm

Adam Thornton

Dec 27, 2007, 9:35:35 PM12/27/07
In article <fl1c2r$lde$1...@news.albasani.net>, S. John Ross <sj...@io.com> wrote:

>http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/toask.htm
>
>But - seriously - read the "Specs and Details" section. See that
>warning? For reals, man. This (probably, if not absolutely) means you.

This sounds like it is, frankly, too STRONG for the mere HOBBYIST GAMER.

Adam

S. John Ross

Dec 27, 2007, 11:24:54 PM12/27/07
Adam Thornton wrote:

>> But - seriously - read the "Specs and Details" section. See that
>> warning? For reals, man. This (probably, if not absolutely) means you.
>
> This sounds like it is, frankly, too STRONG for the mere HOBBYIST GAMER.

... and best taken with a big glass of something even stronger :)