Commodore 64 text adventure game tools

Brandon Taylor

Dec 7, 2019, 10:08:00 PM12/7/19
Has anyone here used a Commodore 64 to write adventure games using software other than just BASIC? I know of software like the Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit (or SEUCK), but I'd like to know what was your personal go-to program for writing adventure games.

Brandon Taylor

bo...@dev.null

Mar 20, 2022, 10:36:06 PM3/20/22
On 2019-12-08, Brandon Taylor <br.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone here used a Commodore 64 to write adventure games using software other than just BASIC? I know of software like the Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit (or SEUCK), but I'd like to know what was your personal go-to program for writing adventure games.
>
> Brandon Taylor

A bit late, but you can use Puny Inform and target to a Zmachine
interpreter for the C64 called Ozmoo.