Everything is set for you to order a tshirt! I'll be taking orders
only until November 15th.
[How to order:]
- To order, send your payment, your tshirt size, and your mailing
address to georgeolivergo at gmail
- Send me payment either via paypal, to georgeolivergo at yahoo, or by
check (please don't send cash) to:
805 27th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
I'm offering Paypal just for the convenience of people who don't want
to send stuff in the mail -- they take a small cut of credit card
transactions, but I'll cover those costs as they'll be pretty
- Tshirts are only $9!
- Domestic US shipping for one tshirt is $2.50. So, buy one shirt,
send me $11.50.
- Domestic US shipping for 2-4 shirts is $5.00. Buy 2-4 shirts, send
me the ($9 x [qty]) + $5.00.
- Please contact me for international shipping or if you're ordering
more than 4 shirts.
- I'll be shipping shirts in about 4 weeks, at the end of November.
- tshirts are black, American Apparel. We should be able to handle
most sizes from XXS to 2XL. Contact me before ordering kid sizes (2,
4, or 6).
- See the art here: http://flypicture.com/display/NDgxMjA= (you might
have to add an equal sign to the end of the URL if your newsreader
strips it -- thanks Ben).
- See a mock-up of the art on a tshirt (hate on my gimpy skills if you
- This is the printer I'm using: http://www.porkchopscreenprinting.com/
- And this wouldn't have happened without the artist (her website:
http://driedesign.com/). Thanks Sarah!
Maybe it's too late to make a suggestion, but I think that printing
below the art "IF Competition 2007" in a white wavering font like mist
would complement the artwork well.
www.intaligo.com Building, INFORM, Seasons (upcoming!)
Not too late in fact, since I won't turn in the art until orders are
done. I'll check it out -- or if you want to play around with the
Illustrator file let me know how I should send it to you (or you could
use the jpeg from the link in this thread).
The main reason why I didn't include any text was to make it more of a
'pure art' shirt. But you're not the first person who's asked about
Please remember to send an email to georgeolivergo at gmail if you're
paying by check, just so I can confirm I received your order.
Also as someone has pointed out, the wording in my original post was
confusing -- my Paypal account is georgeolivergo at yahoo, but the
email address I check daily is at gmail. Sorry about that!
If you were planning to send a check via post, there's still time --
just email me ahead with your order first by the 15th and I'll add you
to the list. Thanks!