CDR & HK Backup Game Dealers rated on reliability & more! Covers, Labels, Manuals, Japanese Translations, Accessories, Online Mags....

PSX-Gen...@nospampsxrocks.com

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
visit http://www.mysite.com/psx for a list of CDR & HK dealers rated
on their reliability, quality and speed of delivery.

Playstation game backup info. Covers, Labels, Manual and Japanese
Translation site links. Online Playstation Mag Links and Playstation
Accessory Links.

PSX-Generation
http://www.mysite.com/psx

Alex Ho

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
I went with your recommendation with AGP and got ripped off. After
numerous attempts to contact them, the few replies that I did get were
obvious attempts to distract and mislead me while culminating to an
unexcusable and final explanation from them that "there is obviously
something wrong with your address...." There is nothing wrong with my
address because I was still receiving orders from people from AGP's area
and those packages only took 15 days. It's been 60 days since AGP
received my payment and I still haven't received my cds. Oh, one more
thing: 4 days after AGP claimed that they have resent the order, they
told me that there is something wrong with my address and that they will
not be resending any more packages nor will be refunding my money.
Potential buyers: BEWARE. And, you should really reevaluate your
comments on them.

Alex Ho
ahh...@is8.nyu.edu

Omni

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Check out real dealer reviews. I do not take bribes to rank the
dealers. go to http://i.am/omni31 and apply for a password.
PSX_Generation got me ripped off too.
On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:04:29 -0400, Alex Ho <ahh...@is8.nyu.edu>