Tinning Kits, Puppies and Cursed Items

Paul J. Zanca

Mar 17, 1990, 5:17:10 PM3/17/90
Something I've found that I haven't seen anybody blab yet:
A good use for a tinning kit: It keeps Troll and Olog-Hai corpses from
regenerating back up from death. They're pretty tasty, too (snerk!).

And about that person who was trapped behind the pet and the cursed item:
You could a) Tport, if you can, b) Tport the dog, if you can, or c) wait for a
monster to come and pick up the item (and maybe wax your dog) or just d) wait
for your dog to starve to death, and eat him, too!

And would somebody who has the big spoiler sheet please Email it to me? Pretty
please?

Paul J. Zanca
csc...@elroy.uh.edu
University of Houston Central Computing Site