UNIX Playstation games 'backup' advice

Andy Maxwell

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
I wish to backup some of my playstation games and have a UNIX (irix)
machine. I already have various programs used to copy files e.g.
burn_cd, burn_efs, burn_image, burn_iso, cddaread, but have no idea how
to use them for this purpose.

Has anyone tried this via UNIX machines, and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Arlan

Honky

Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99

> I wish to backup some of my playstation games and have a UNIX (irix)
> machine. I already have various programs used to copy files e.g.
> burn_cd, burn_efs, burn_image, burn_iso, cddaread, but have no idea how
> to use them for this purpose.

Aah.....so you must be somewhere on the middle floor, near inferno? ;o)

Heh-heh.......

Boggis

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
How are things at Reading SGI, anyway? Nice to let everyone know where
you are and who you work for! Makes things easier for Big Brother and
his Piracy Police.....

Surely someone working for SGI should know better?

Boggis xxx