UNIX Playstation games 'backup' advice

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andy Maxwell

未读,
1999年12月14日 03:00:001999/12/14
收件人
I wish to backup some of my playstation games and have a UNIX (irix)
machine. I already have various programs used to copy files e.g.
burn_cd, burn_efs, burn_image, burn_iso, cddaread, but have no idea how
to use them for this purpose.

Has anyone tried this via UNIX machines, and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Arlan

Honky

未读,
1999年12月14日 03:00:001999/12/14
收件人

> I wish to backup some of my playstation games and have a UNIX (irix)
> machine. I already have various programs used to copy files e.g.
> burn_cd, burn_efs, burn_image, burn_iso, cddaread, but have no idea how
> to use them for this purpose.

Aah.....so you must be somewhere on the middle floor, near inferno? ;o)

Heh-heh.......

Boggis

未读,
1999年12月15日 03:00:001999/12/15
收件人
How are things at Reading SGI, anyway? Nice to let everyone know where
you are and who you work for! Makes things easier for Big Brother and
his Piracy Police.....

Surely someone working for SGI should know better?

Boggis xxx

0 个新帖子