English Go website & games

Marisag

Feb 19, 2020, 2:26:51 AM2/19/20
to All
Reminder: We run a english-language Go website and NNGS server. You can download many commented in English go games or play on our NNGS server with other english speakers. Give us a look at https://go.gameplayer.club. Hope to see you there! (BTW this is a new address, replacing the old pocketgo.online domain.

Marisa
--- https://SynchronetBBS.org/HostSplash - SBBS hosting for $14/month
--- Synchronet 3.17c-Linux NewsLink 1.112
Message from the AmigaCity BBS. Join us at: telnet://amigacity.xyz