Seeking role-playing talent - a home for FRPers

orchaeus

Mar 25, 2003, 12:57:38 PM3/25/03

Are you looking for a place where Role-playing is actually
happening? Where combat is interesting, tactical and surprising, but
not the only 'thing to do'? Want to help us create the kind of
RP community that we've all dreamed of?

Do you want to be a part of a community rather than just a 'game'?

Are you tired of Yellow Potions? And boring, repetitive, botlike
mobs?

Do you like a literary theme, detailed descriptions, classes,
organizations, skills, magic, and mystery?

We are building a haven for mature, FRP-based game enthusiasts,
and it's a lot more than a mud...

How about a place where creatures remember what happens around them?
Where players can dream, and summon others to dreams?

Our world bears some resemblence to 'regular' muds, but also
incorporates truly unique and novel aspects of play and interactions
such as dreams, shapeshifting, weather effects, room position,
detailed descriptions, and a very 'Literate, fantasy-positive,
original attitude'. We're established (4 years) and comitted
to creating the finest FRP text environment possible.

We are looking to seed our playerbase with a few fine players who
are seeking an innovative, challenging and totally novel place to
play - those who join our playerbase early, and play well, will
often find themselves with free real estate, or other in-game
benefits.

We are hoping to attract talented players who are serious about
fantasy role-=playing and seeking a haven where they can feel
secure, heard, and a part of a growing community.

We're seeking Role-Playing talent, to start our playerbase off on
the right foot, and we'll reward talented RPers in serious ways,
such as granting mu-real estate, and other bonuses to those who
'play early' - while our server is still in development.

If you're serious about Roleplaying, and looking for a good home,
where you can find support, encouragement, and mystery, as well as
action - you owe it to yourself to check us out - and bring some
friends!

Log in to get your password to play free:

http://www.organelle.org/cgi-bin/gforum.cgi

Tried us before? You really should return for a peek at what we are
up to...we're more than a mud - and growing!

http://www.organelle.org/hrieO.html

Read the playerguide:

http://www.organelle.org/ph.html

Join us today and bring some friends!