Players needed for New Campaign Starting

Lestat

Sep 24, 2003, 1:00:54 PM9/24/03
I will be running the Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign.
This adventure will bring you from 4th level to at least 14th level or
more.

You can use any of the splatbooks (Song & Silence, Tome & Blood,
Masters of the Wild, etc.) but not the Psionics Handbook.

I am looking for 6 players, and 2 standbys in case of player dropout.
When you create your character, you can use the High Powered Rolling
Scheme for characters (5d6 rolled, dropping the two lowest dice, six
times, and arranged to suit your character & no rerolls). Starting
Level is 4th. Those that have a full background and personality
profile for their character will receive a faster response then those
that do not have one.

I will be using the D&D 3.5 Ed Rules.

I would like to play Saturdays from 8 am to 3 pm (This time period is
not set but the period that I am available). We will meet at least
once a week and at other times when needed.

We will be using ICQ for the play sessions and email for any other
game related questions. MY ICQ number is 243445457 and email address
is rgi...@frontiernet.net.

All transcripts from the live chats and emails will be available on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tharivol/ for review.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Ralph Glatt

Sep 24, 2003, 7:13:32 PM9/24/03
Lestat <rgi...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:<nmi3nvcuj7tn6ppga...@4ax.com>...

Why all the crossposting? The only place where you'd find the gamers
you seek would be in the rec.games.frp.dnd newsgroup.

Ralph Glatt