Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Trying to find innovative and interesting games for a company party

Visto 17 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jeri Bryce

no leída,
22 jul 2004, 22:38:1922/7/04
I live in American Samoa where we do not have access to party
supplies/shops per se, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for
games we could use to break the ice and ease tension (?) at a
"Employee Appreciation" party we will be holding August 14th in honor
of our employees. My family owns the largest hardware/building supply
center here, and this has been long overdue for our workers. Nothing
x-rated please, it's a family business! I would really appreciate any
suggestions, by the way if it helps any, we'll be holding it poolside
in the evening at one of the hotels and spouses are invited. Thank
you....Jeri
0 mensajes nuevos