Re: Magical Stabbings...

Message has been deleted

Richard Clayton

Aug 31, 2008, 9:06:13 AM8/31/08
Patrick Baldwin wrote:
> Shock Pike or Fire Lance. Any thoughts as to which
> is better? Or should I just go with a straight up
> Dire Lance?

My vote goes to the dire lance. My love of spears notwithstanding,
shock pikes and fire lances seem to be built for mass troop deployment,
for dozens of lesser soldiers to simultaneously strike at a single
powerful enemy. One of the Chosen, on the other hand, has no need of
such a vulgar strategy...
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Message has been deleted