SCION: HERO question to anyone who can answer???

Skyblind

Oct 28, 2008, 9:44:02 PM10/28/08
I just purchased SCION: HERO by White wolf, because I was looking for
a change from d20 Style games, don't know anyone who wants to play
GURPS. I've played a few White wolf sessions before (mostly Vampire)
- but never run a campaign with the story-teller system. I love the
idea of the Nobilis game, but thought White Wolf's system might be a
little more "player-Friendly"

That being said, I was wondering - How the hell do you make a scion
with the ability to shapeshift??? I'm not talking "turning into
animals or mythic beasts" but more like "how do I emulate a trickster
like Coyote or Loki and have a Scion able to change his or her
physical appearance to appear like a different human person of either
sex, to better socially and mentally screw around with PCs and NPCs

I'm aware there are new boons and epic knacks in Scion: Demigod and
Scion: God - but are they restricted to those books and levels of
play, or can you buy those knacks and boons assuming you have all the
required pre-requisites? Or is a pre-requisite that you have to be
demigod or god level to access those boons and epic knacks?

Some advice would be greatly appreciated!