Online World of Darkness Chronicle play-by-post

LeperColony

Apr 11, 2009, 9:44:47 PM4/11/09
This is a shameless recruiting plug for an online old World of
Darkness play-by-post game at www.shadowland.org. We have a stable
group of long-term players, to which we are looking to add one or two
more. If you like the older World of Darkness materials but don't have
the time to play tabletop anymore, come check us out!

Also, if you run a WoD online site, whether it is based on the new or
older materials, let me know and I'll throw a link up to your site on
a link exchange page I am building.