Augh!

1 view

Patrick Baldwin

Aug 21, 2008, 7:29:55 PM8/21/08
Seeing as I'm feeling all fired up about Exalted 2nd
now that we're starting up a game, and this place
is pretty dead, I figured I'd brave the Realm of
Suck that is web forums. Surely they couldn't be
as bad as I remember.

No, indeed they aren't. They are much worse.

Slow, no proper threading, and terrible signal
to noise.

I don't get it. I really don't.
~P.

Richard Clayton

Aug 21, 2008, 7:40:42 PM8/21/08

It's the lack of threading what does me in.

That said, RPG.net isn't bad at all.
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]
Richard Clayton

Stephenls

Aug 22, 2008, 3:04:07 PM8/22/08
Richard Clayton wrote:

> It's the lack of threading what does me in.

> That said, RPG.net isn't bad at all.

Just remember to read the rules. I'd hate to have to ban anyone.

Message has been deleted

Richard Clayton

Aug 25, 2008, 10:48:38 PM8/25/08
Patrick Baldwin wrote:
> No worries, checked it out, still can't stand web
> forums.

It's the lack of threading what does for me.