Stock Numbers

Nicole Massey

Sep 11, 2007, 10:34:40 PM9/11/07
I'm updating my files, and I've been unable to locate a good stock number
list for Mage: The Ascension, Sorcerer's Crusade, and Mage Dark Ages. Anyone
got one, or links to a site?

Or, failing that, can anyone provide stock numbers on the following?

Dead Magic II
Fallen Tower: Las Vegas
Forged by Dragon's Fire
Infinite Tapestry, The
Iteration X
Iteration X Revised
Manifesto: Transmissions from the Rogue Council
Tradition Book: Cult of Ecstacy
Tradition Book: Euthanatos, Revised Ed.
Tradition Book: Order of Hermes, Revised Ed.
Tradition Book: Sons of Ether, Revised Ed.
Tradition Book: Verbena, Revised Ed.
Tradition Book: Virtual Adepts, Revised Ed.
Dark Ages Companion
Dark Ages Core Rulebook
Artisans Handbook, The
Order of Reason, The
Sorcerers Crusade Companion, The
Swashbuckler's Handbook, The
Witches and Pagans

Order of Reason, The
Sorcerers Crusade Companion, The
Swashbuckler's Handbook, The
Witches and Pagans

Jim Langston

Sep 12, 2007, 2:02:16 AM9/12/07
"Nicole Massey" <ny...@gypsyheir.com> wrote in message

Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.pen-paper.net/rpgdb.php?op=showline&gamelineid=15
I did a simple search in google for: ISBN "Fallen Tower: Las Vegas" and this
was the first link. The ISBN stands for "International Standard Book
Number". All books published in the United States have an ISBN and most
other contries.

Nicole Massey

Sep 12, 2007, 4:52:14 PM9/12/07

"Jim Langston" <tazm...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

It'll do. I was more looking for a list of White Wolf's internal stock
numbers, not the ISBN's, but the links will, albeit slowly, get me what I'm
looking for. Thanks.

magstheaxe

Sep 15, 2007, 6:59:52 PM9/15/07
Nicole Massey wrote:
> I'm updating my files, and I've been unable to locate a good stock number
> list for Mage: The Ascension, Sorcerer's Crusade, and Mage Dark Ages. Anyone
> got one, or links to a site?

Nicole, two years ago White Wolf posted a comprehensive release list for
all of their Old Worlds of Darkness material on their website here:

http://www.white-wolf.com/downloads.php?&category_id=45

It's still available for download. It gives you both ISBN numbers and
stock number for every core book and supplement, all editions, released
for the oWoD setting.