SCION HERO - Long Road to Heaven - HELP!!!

Skyblind

Mar 4, 2009, 10:38:52 PM3/4/09
I'm just about to run the next to final session of the long road to
heaven from Scion Hero - and I just now realized there are no stats
for Canopus (the giant snake titan) in the book

Now normally, I would just make up my own stats with d20 - but I'm
very new to White Wolf games and Scion is the only white wolf game
I've played - and I KNOW whatever I try to do on my own will either be

a) too weak and need me to cheat to make it fun
b) too strong and need me to cheat to not have a TPK

If anyone could help with some advice on what would be a good
challenge - soon - it would be a REALLY big help!!!